Tuesday, April 2, 2013

25 March 2013: Training in Waneroo

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH A POST-MODERN RAP, I PACK SO MUCH FLAVOUR THAT I MAKE YOUR TONGUE SNAP:
I'M TRAINING!!!
Sorry, had to get that little mc lars rhyme out of my system.

Transfer calls this morning. Sister Donaldson and I are both training. Sister Donaldson is staying here in Alexander Heights and I am going to Waneroo in North Coast Zone.

This past week was really tiring. We had another baptism! Sarah, Mariam's mum was baptised on Saturday. After her baptism we taught a lesson to Majid and Maryam, (investigators from Iran who speak Persian) and committed them to baptism and they said yes! we set their baptismal date for Saturday 27th April.

On Saturday night we had permission to take Mariam to North Coast Stake to attend a ward's "drama night". Karen Parish drove us all there. She also turned up at our flat with roast pork and fried rice from the Chinese restaurant we would buy food from when we used to eat at her house. She's the best! Anyway, the drama night was fun and Mariam really enjoyed herself. There were pieces performed from Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, Fawlty Towers and Annie.

Brother Baker asked for your emails yesterday at Church. He is the brother who asked me about my "gospel heritage" and called me a blue blood.

We're low on ks - less than 150ks for a whole week! And we have transfers this week too :-|

This past week my companion and I have gained a unique twist on our companionship. We had an interesting companionship inventory in weekly planning on Thursday. She teased me so much about something and called the Elders to tell them that I jumped her and we wrestled. Ahahaha. It was so funny. It was full on too. And she bit me on my finger. SHE TOOK A CHUNK OUT OF MY FINGER AND MADE ME BLEED!!! She also bit me on the scalp.

No comments: