Thursday, April 25, 2013

22 April 2013

So what has been happening this week? I don't know how exciting things are but I have definitely been recognising some blessings that Heavenly Father is giving me that will affect my life forever.
 
People ask why I decided to serve a mission? In short: God told me to. Simple as that. It has always been a part of my "spiritual DNA" that I had to serve a mission.What awakened me that it was so vital to serve a mission? Who knows? But I am starting to see now. It just goes to show you don't see or know everything but God does. He knows what is best for you and what is in store if we follow His guidance and then later we see the benefits and blessings for ourselves.
 
We had Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Bishop Gerald Causse and President F. Michael Watson and their wives come and speak to us on Friday. It was really cool. I got alot out of it.
 
Tomorrow we give service at King's Park and are cleaning the memorial plaques with toothbrushes and then having zone meeting afterwards.
 
Today we are having a zone pday at Whiteman Park and having a bbq. It's been raining during the night and it's cloudy so we are hoping the weather holds out.
 
Tonight we go to teach Janina in Midland area. She is the girlfriend of a member and she is eager to learn and ask questions so she can decide for herself if this is the true Church of Christ. We plan on inviting her to be baptised tonight.
Sister Parsons and Sister Simon with cookie moustaches

No comments: