Monday, April 29, 2013

29 April 2013

We had exchanges again on Friday/Saturday and I went to Wembley with Sister Liu. It was good. I think Sister Liu really needed the exchange. I hope I helped. I loved going with her again. She is such an amazing missionary. I'm so proud of how far she has come. She finishes the transfer after me. She asked me if I planned on going to the convention at the end of the year because she plans on going. I told her I didn't think so but maybe.
 
We got told that all the American sisters have had their visas approved so we are getting a large intake next week. There is no guarantee I will train an American but President said in last interviews that I would definitely be going to Waneroo this coming transfer either with a half trained sister or a completely untrained sister. Things could change any time.
 
Pretty uneventful week. This Wednesday night we are having a YSA activity in Greenmount. It is a bake off, boys v girls and you have to make a cake from scratch. It will be fun.

No comments: